Platinum Personal Brand Program
For Professional Women & Entrepreneurs
Are you hiding behind your knowledge and expertise and forgetting to brand yourself?
Just 20% of opinions and decisions are based on what you know and a full 80% are based on who you are, whether you’re conscious of it or not.
Yet so many professionals spend decades getting good at their craft, really mastering what they do, rather than mastering who they are. It's who you are that inspires other people. It's who you are that creates connection and trust with your team and co-workers.
This program takes an “inside-out approach” - starting deep inside you and what makes you-YOU, your personality, your values, your beliefs, why you do what you do, then on to all the ways you express this in the world from how you say what you do to the way you dress, and how to create the key relationships of your brand in a way that enhances your core attributes and differentiates you in the market.
Let’s Hear from incredible women
Here’s A Step by step breakdown of the program
6 Sessions (Approx. 8 Weeks)
You can choose to do one session or the whole program
Session 1 - Personal Brand Clarity (in person or virtual)
- Who Am I?
- Reflect and answer questions that will capture the essence of who you are and why you do what you do. This process will help you find alignment between your values, position, purpose and your chosen career path or business start-up.
- Create your three-word style statement
- You will have time to really think through your values, beliefs, your superpowers, why you do what you do and career aspirations. When you fully embrace who you are and find alignment between your brand and your work, you will feel more empowered, confident and have greater direction.
Session 2 - Colour Confidence (in person or virtual)
- Determine your best colours for impact and influence so you can shop with laser focus. You will also learn how to build an integrated mix and match wardrobe using the right colours for the right pieces.
- We will also show you how to apply an everyday make up using the best colours for your skin, eyes and lips.
Session 3 - Style Savvy (in person or virtual)
- We will determine your body shape and teach the styling strategies to amplify your features. This will help you create a style that authentically complements your purpose so you attract the right team members and clients.
- We will determine your dressing style personality and show you which clothing elements support your true style.
Session 4 - Wardrobe Workout
- We will review your wardrobe by removing the clothes you don’t want to make room for the clothes that will reflect your true style, your three-word style statement, career goals and where you are headed in life. We will identify any clothing gaps you have that are preventing you from showing up as the fully aligned brand.
- We will also show you in practical terms how to create wardrobe clusters so you eliminate decision fatigue forever.
- We will create a secret shared Pinterest board to ensure the shopping trip is purposeful and successful. Together we will create a visual story board of your brand.
Session 5 - Shopping Session
- Janette will go on an extensive morning pre-shopping expedition and pre-select all your garments in store to complete your visual brand. The reason this is done is for you to have a streamlined, time efficient, laser focused and goal orientated experience. Later in the afternoon once the extensive pre-shopping is done, you will meet Janette at the designated place to try on all your integrated outfits that have all been curated just for you and that amplify your unique personal brand. Note: the complimentary pre-shopping will save you time & money.
Session 6 - Identity Integration
- Once you have purchased those remaining pieces, we will create all your wardrobe capsules utilising your existing pieces and integrating your new pieces so that you maximise your wardrobe and feel that you always have something new to wear that reflects your personal brand, your three-word style statement and supports your professional + personal goals. Photo’s of your new outfits will be uploaded to your
- Public Speaking - camera and stage ready, presentation ready
- Review your LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Photo
- Hair salon visit